Chef Sean Brock’s Nashville flagship restaurant is an ode to all things beautiful and craft-made.
“My idea in designing Audrey was blending the scenes of where I grew up in Appalachia with my passion for modern Japanese architecture—to make it feel like an Appalachian tobacco barn, but also to be contemporary,” Brock says.
With multiple custom-created specifications throughout the restaurant Textures Nashville helped achieve the outstanding design that makes this restaurant renowned.
- Main Dining Room Ceiling: Northern Appalachian Hard Maple Beams
- Vestibule and Chef’s Island: Textures Sho Sugi Ban Board and Batten
- Main Dining Room Floor: Wide Plank Northern Appalachian White Oak Character, custom-designed Audrey color, light texture
- Upper Dining Room Floor: Wide Plank Northern Appalachian Red Oak, custom-designed Audrey color, matte finish
- Upper Dining Room Ceiling: Northern Appalachian Red Oak, custom-designed Audrey color, matte finish